Private Clash Royale Server
When you join a private server, it feels very accomplishing to have a lot of unlimited gems and coins, doesn’t it?
The FHX is quite good as they do a great work by keeping the private servers up to date. This has been a boon for the Android users, where on the other side, the iOS users have to struggle to be in a confined arena.
Here are a few Pros you would love to know in order to get started:
- Unlimited Gold, Gems
- Unlimited chests to unlock
- You get Elixir that never needs to regenerate
- You can friendly-battle your friend who is in your clan
- These Clash Royale private servers work just like the official Clash Royale server
- Many features like Jungle arena has been added
- New troops have also been added
Here are a few cons you would love to know before you get started:
- At times, it might get irritating when you have nothing to earn
- Lagging server can be a problem
- You might get a bit bored due to unlimited resources
- The feature of Arena totally depends up on your luck
The procedure for connecting to serveur privé Clash Royale APK is briefly explained below. This app runs smoothly for Android users and all they need is a rooted Android device.
How to install Clash Royale on Android?
- Download the .apk file of the app Clash Royale
- Install the file, once the downloading is complete
- Open the file
- Allow when asked for root permissions
- The loading screen will appear
- The game is ready
Private Server Clash Royale on iDevices with Jailbreak
You need to install Clash Royale XMod in order to to connect with these Clash Royale modded servers. Only then you can install Private server Clash Royale on iOS. This also needs that the iDevice should be jailbroken.
- Tap open Cydia
- Directly go to the option Sources then click on Edit
- Then directly click on “add”
- Enter this address (http://apt.xmodgames.com)
- Tap on this option “Add Source“
- Do a search for “XModGames” and get ready to install
- Search for the option Clash Royale, and then download the modded Clash Royale IPA
Private server Clash Royale for iDevices with No Jailbreak
If your firewall is on, you would not be able to easily connect to Private server Clash Royal. These private servers actually do not have any SSL certification. Hence, they cannot be operated unless and until your ISP or your connection permits them.
If you are an Android user then you will love the freedom it gives. As an android user, you have freedom to install .ipa file from any unknown origins also. For installing Clash Royale on iPhone, you would need to install a detailed modded form of this app, which is not possible on iPhone because of under its certain limitations.
Installing Clash Royale is a much easier task on any Android device. So, What are you waiting for? Grab your phone right away and enjoy unlocking unlimited treasures, and much more!